The chief executive of a rapidly expanding software company had recently created a new management team to grasp the opportunities presented by a highly successful organisation on the verge of further expansion.
He wished to:
- Promote dialogue and exchange between team members whose expertise was largely technical
- Provide a forum for addressing real business issues within the context of a range of techniques and approaches which included:
- Understanding and working with different personalities
- The difference between Leadership and Management in a highly technical environment
- Performance management and motivation
- Coaching and motivation in a project driven, software environment
- worked with each member of the management team to define their priorities and understand their individual needs
- designed and agreed exercises to address the key issues identified above
- devised and ran 8 1/2day sessions, flexibly constructed to meet the team's specific needs
- provided a written summary with action points at the conclusion of each session
Red Gate continued its rapid expansion doubling in size from 60 to more than 120 people in the last two years
The management team were able to manage and deliver this expansion whilst maintaining their strong ethos and culture. This resulted in a raft of technical and more general awards including The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2008 and 2007.
A performance management, communication and coaching process which has proved robust in helping the company through its period of sustained and rapid growth.
To contact us, please telephone on 01865 339558 or email us at: