Lafarge Cement UK
This is an on-going piece of work with Lafarge Cement UK that started in 2003. Working with managers who are seen as future potential senior leaders, The Programme, which is called "Developing Leaders for Tomorrow" has three core objectives:
- To provide participants with information that enables them to build Personal Development Plans for future success in their current role.
- To provide professional guidance that will help participants to make decisions about their future career direction and prepare for these opportunities when they arise.
- To provide information that will help with future Organisational resourcing decisions, as the business develops and changes.
This Programme draws on all of Wadenhoe Consultancy's expertise in:
- Defining current and future leadership priorities.
- Clarifying role profiles.
- Designing and running assessment/development centres.
- Devising personal and business development plans.
- Supporting career development strategies for individuals and the organisation.
Up to the time of writing, 68 managers have been involved. Here are some quotes from the Resourcing and Development Manager and a selection of participants:
"We have worked in partnership with The Wadenhoe Consultancy since 2003 on the design and delivery of an integrated development programme to identify and develop senior management talent in our business. I rate them highly and have recommended them to other organisations".
"An excellent approach, which started from where I'm at"
"The whole process has been excellent in helping me to identify clear personal development actions for my current job and future career"
"Very well designed process - particularly the case studies and role plays"
"This has been different from any other development programme I have experienced"
"It's good to get away from the idea that learning and development is about going on courses"
To contact us, please telephone on 01865 339558 or email us at: